Mixed Nuts & Cranberries Honey Cornflakes Cups 蔓越莓坚果蜂蜜粟米片 － This is a very popular Chinese New Year snack in Singapore & Malaysia.
I'm not sure why everyone only eat this during Chinese New Year. It's made of breakfast cereal, you can actually make it any time when you feel like craving for sweet snacks!
It's so easy to prepare, definitely the simplest bake that does not require any skills.
Ingredients: (Yield about 70 mini cornflakes cups)
150g Cornflakes (can be increased if you like it less sweet) 粟米片／玉米片 150克
3 heap tbsp Honey 蜂蜜 3 汤匙满
70g Unsalted Butter 牛油 70克
10g Castor Sugar 细砂糖 10克
40g Cranberry (chopped) 蔓越莓 40克，切小
25g Cashew Nuts (chopped) 腰豆 25克，切小
30g Almond (chopped) 杏仁 30克，切小
Some Colourful Sprinkle (optional)
Note: If you like it less sweet, omit sugar or reduce to 5g. :) 喜欢少甜的，可以把糖的分量减半或者不放。
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱/内容，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Preheat oven 170'C, bake almond and cashew nuts for 4 minutes, stir and continue to bake for 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven.
预先把坚果烤香 －170度 4分钟，搅拌后继续烤3-4分钟。
2. Melt butter and sugar in microwave for 30 second. Stir in honey, mix well.
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (except sprinkles).
4. Spoon the cornflakes into the individual mini cups. Topped with some sprinkles.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 150'C for 10 minutes. When it's completely cooled, store in an airtight container.