If you like Banana Muffins or Banana Bread, you will definitely love this! These cookies taste exactly like the 'compressed' version of the banana muffin and banana bread. These are guilt-free cookies, not too sweet and they are nutritious. The texture is crispy on the outside, soft and chewy inside.
Ingredients: (Yield 40pcs)
45g Unsalted Butter (softened to room temperature) 牛油 45克，室温
1/2 cup Brown Sugar 黄糖 1/2 杯
30g Egg White 蛋白 30克
1 tsp Vanilla Extract 香草精 1小匙
95g Banana (ripe, mashed) 香蕉 95克
3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour/ All Purpose Flour 全麦面粉／中筋面粉 3/4 杯
1/4 tsp Salt 盐 1/4 小匙
1/4 tsp Baking Soda 小苏打 1/4小匙
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon 肉桂粉 1/2小匙
1 cup Baby Oats/ Rolled Oats 燕麦 1杯
1/3 cup Raisin 葡萄干 1/3杯
1/4 cup Walnut (chopped) 核桃 1/4杯
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you.
1. Use a stand mixer, cream butter and brown sugar.
2. Beat in egg white and vanilla extract, follow by mashed banana. The mixture will turn out quite watery at this stage.
3. In a large bowl, sift (A). Add (B) into (A), mix well.
4. Add (A+B) mixture into the butter mixture. Mix with lowest speed (KitchenAid speed 1) until just combined.
5. Spoon the cookie dough onto a lined baking tray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 170'C (with fan) for 13 - 15 minutes until it's firm. When it's done, remove from the oven. Let the cookies rest on the tray for 8 minutes before transfer to the cooling rack. Store in an airtight container once completely cooled.
放进已预热的烤箱，以170度烘烤13 - 15分钟。若喜欢我的食谱，可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页，不要错过最新食谱发布。
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Evalyn Siow|