I had been cooking Miso Salmon MANY times but I never share my recipe because I used to pan fried the salmon which I do not recommend others to try it. Want to know the reason? that's because it gets burn real FAST and oil splatter everywhere....who wants to try? I bet NO ONE will put up their hands! lol....
This time, I used the same seasoning on snow cod instead of salmon. Well, actually it doesn't matter, it taste good with both. I dug my Tefal Actifry out this afternoon to cook chicken nuggets and continue air frying my cod fish for dinner. And, that's a wise decision.
No oil splattering this time, came out nice and fragrant, juicy and yummy snow cod!
260g Snow Cod/ Salmon Fillet
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tsp Mirin
2 tsp Sake
1 tbsp Miso Paste
1/4 tsp Sesame Oil
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Wash and clean the fillet, pat dry with kitchen towel.
2. Mix all seasoning together.
3. Add (2) to (1). Coat well. Cover and let it marinate at least 30 minutes.
4. Place the fillet on the Tefal Actifry pan, reserve sauce. Cover and cook for 6 minutes.
5. Baste with the remaining sauce, cook another 4 minutes.
6. Serve warm with steamed rice.
Optional: Top with some ground sesame (toasted, as seen on the picture on top)
- Cooking time may be vary depends on the thickness and size of the fillet. Do adjust accordingly.
- If you do not have an air-fryer, you can bake it in an oven or pan fry (if you don't mind to do some cleaning afterwards).