Click LIKE to receive recipe updates on Facebook

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 400 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.



Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Air-fried Miso Cod/ Salmon Fish 日式味增鳕鱼/三文鱼




I had been cooking Miso Salmon MANY times but I never share my recipe because I used to pan fried the salmon which I do not recommend others to try it. Want to know the reason? that's because it gets burn real FAST and oil splatter everywhere....who wants to try? I bet NO ONE will put up their hands! lol....


This time, I used the same seasoning on snow cod instead of salmon. Well, actually it doesn't matter, it taste good with both. I dug my Tefal Actifry out this afternoon to cook chicken nuggets and continue air frying my cod fish for dinner. And, that's a wise decision.

No oil splattering this time, came out nice and fragrant, juicy and yummy snow cod!


Ingredients:

260g Snow Cod/ Salmon Fillet 



Seasoning:

2 tsp Soy Sauce

2 tsp Mirin

2 tsp Sake

1 tbsp Miso Paste

1/4 tsp Sesame Oil







If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. Wash and clean the fillet, pat dry with kitchen towel.

2. Mix all seasoning together. 

3. Add (2) to (1). Coat well. Cover and let it marinate at least 30 minutes. 

4. Place the fillet on the Tefal Actifry pan, reserve sauce. Cover and cook for 6 minutes. 

5. Baste with the remaining sauce, cook another 4 minutes. 

6. Serve warm with steamed rice. 
Optional: Top with some ground sesame (toasted, as seen on the picture on top) 

Note:

- Cooking time may be vary depends on the thickness and size of the fillet. Do adjust accordingly.

- If you do not have an air-fryer, you can bake it in an oven or pan fry (if you don't mind to do some cleaning afterwards). 

If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...