Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Miso Cod/ Salmon Fish 日式味增鳕鱼/三文鱼

Pan Fried Miso Salmon

I have been cooking Miso Salmon many times but I never share my recipe because I used to pan fry the salmon which I do not recommend others to try. Want to know the reason? that's because it gets burn real fast and oil splattered everywhere. Who wants to try? I bet no one will put up their hands! lol....

However, there is a way to minimise oil splattering - pat dry the fillet before pan frying. That's what I'd do when I do not want to dig out my air fryer. ;)


Air Fried Miso Cod


Ingredients:

Cooking method: Air fry, pan fry or bake.



260g Snow Cod/ Salmon Fillet 



Seasoning:

2 tsp Soy Sauce

2 tsp Mirin

2 tsp Sake

1 tbsp Miso Paste

1/4 tsp Sesame Oil








If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. Wash and clean the fillet, pat dry with kitchen towel.

2. Mix all seasoning together. 


preparing miso snow cod


preparing miso salmon.

3. Add (2) to (1). Coat well. Cover and let it marinate at least 30 minutes. 



4. Air fry method: Place the fillet on the air-fryer pan, reserve sauce. Cover and cook for 6 minutes. Baste with the remaining sauce, cook another 4 minutes. Pan fry method: Pat dry the fillet with kitchen towel. Heat oil in a skillet, pan fry both sides until just cooked. Bake method: Bake in a preheated oven 200'C for 12-15 mins or until cooked through. Optional: garnish with some toasted sesame or spring onion. Serve warm with steamed rice. 

Note:

- Cooking time may be vary depends on the thickness and size of the fillet. Do adjust accordingly.

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...