Rain is refreshing, sunshine is delicious... Today's weather is scorching hot! School holiday is here, no time for me to cook herbal tea in the kitchen, so I made this simple refreshing drinks for my boy and myself. :)
1 punnet Mint Leaves
3 tbsp Sugar
1-2 Lemon, depends on the size of the lemon
Honey to taste (optional)
|Add some water to the mint leaves, just enough to cover the mint leaves.|
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a saucepan, cook mint leave, sugar and water until sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Remove from heat, leave it to cool for 5 minutes. Strain.
3. Add lemon juice and some lemon slices.
4. When it's completely cooled, add honey and water to taste. You may add some fresh mint leaves to enhance the flavour.
5. Add ice and serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator and serve later.