Click LIKE to receive recipe updates on Facebook

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 400 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.



Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Easy Homemade Peanut Butter 简易自制花生酱


I shared this method on my Facebook  few months back. I received some enquiries about the exact measurement and ingredients used to make peanut butter. 

I normally don't measure, just add to taste but this time, I made a small amount and jot down the measurement. Hope this would help :)


Ingredients:



150g Roasted Peanuts (store bought or homemade, I used store bought)  
烤好的花生150克,可以用现成的或自己烤/炒

1 tbsp Icing Sugar
糖粉 1 大匙

1/2 tsp Salt
盐 1/2 小匙



If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. In a food processor/ blender, blend the peanuts until it form a thick paste.
看上图:用搅拌机,先把花生搅拌成粗粒。

2. Add icing sugar and salt. Continue to blend until the desired consistency. 
加入糖粉和盐,继续搅拌至细腻。


3. Let it cool completely and store in air tight container/ fridge.
刚搅拌好的花生酱会有点烫的,待冷后收在密封瓶/冰箱。若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...