Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 11 September 2015

Cute Goaty Bear Buns 可爱熊熊肉松面包



Once in a while, I'd make special design bread for my son. This time, I made these ... Goaty Bear Buns, a unique bun that I made especially for my son :) 

What is 'Goaty Bear' ? No, I don't know lol... got to ask my son because he named it Goaty!! :D

No tutorial for the design, you may click here for bread recipe






Uneven oven heat, result in a dark brown bear... My boy likes this the most! lol...  


Filled with pork floss

This is how I keep the buns.

Keep in an air tight container, the buns stay soft for days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...