COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM
Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.
If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, 22 August 2015
French Beans Fried Egg/ Omelette 四季豆煎蛋
6-8 French beans (chopped into thin pieces)
2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
Oil for cooking
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a bowl, lightly beat egg and add some soy sauce, mix well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic. Fry until fragrant. Add in french beans and sprinkle some salt.
3. Stir-fry until the french beans are cooked.
4. Pour egg mixture over the french beans. When the edges are set, flip over and let it cook through.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.