When come to last minute meal, I normally use ready-to-use sauce to expedite my cooking.
This time, I tried out Lee Kum Kee Teriyaki Marinate. I didn't buy this sauce, I got it free when I purchase the oyster sauce... :)
This stir fry chicken is super easy!
Boneless Chicken Breast/ Chicken Thigh (Cut into small chunks)
LKK Teriyaki Marinate
Oil for cooking
Toasted Sesame Seeds
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Marinate the chicken chunks with LKK Teriyaki Marinate and corn flour for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a skillet. Add garlic, cook until fragrant.
3. Add chicken chunks, stir fry until cook through.
4. Add some sugar and soy sauce to taste. Remove from heat. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
5. Serve warm with steamed rice.