This is what we usually order from Dim Sum restaurant. But my version is pan fried because I don't deep fry food with oil. Verdict? ...taste as good as deep fried one!
1 part of Fish Paste (I used homemade fish paste, click here for Easy Fish Paste recipe)
1 - 2 part of Minced Prawn (more prawn taste better!)
Bean Curd Skin
Shao Xing Wine
1 stalk Spring Onion (finely chopped)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a bowl, add all seasoning to minced prawn, mix well. Add in fish paste.
2. Use a pair of chopsticks, stir in one direction until the mixture turn gooey. Add in spring onion and mix well.
3. Cover with cling wrap and keep in the fridge at least 1 hour.
4. Prepare the bean curd skin. Refer Easy Homemade Ngoh Hiang recipe for details.
5. Spread some meat fillings on the bottom edge of the bean curd skin.
6. Roll up and transfer to a plate. Repeat for the rest.
|Can be keep in the freezer for later use.|
How to pan fry Crispy Prawn Rolls:
1. Heat about 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add in prawn rolls (room temperature).
2. Pan fry the prawn rolls with medium heat for about 1-2 minutes both sides or until golden brown and crisp.
Tips: When the prawn roll is 'harden' means it's cooked!
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE and FOLLOW my page to receive more recipe updates. Enjoy! 若喜欢我的食谱，可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页，不要错过最新食谱发布。
Note: Alternatively, these prawn rolls can be air fried or deep fried with oil. :)
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Ling Tang|