My sister in law makes very nice popcorns with her popcorn machine at home. Yeah, the huge one that we usually sees at the fun fair or special events. I love popcorn but not my son, the little one only like Garrett Popcorn which is too sweet for me.
I used stove top method which is rather easy and quick. Mess-free and all done in less than 15 minutes. And the taste, trust me....it's super tasty and addictive!
3 tbsp Oil
1/3 cup Corn Kernel/ Maize Seeds
30g Salted Butter
Some Sprinkles (optional)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Heat oil in a pot (medium heat), add in 2 pcs of corn kernel. Cover and wait.
2. When it pop, remove from heat. Add in the rest of the corn kernel. Cover and wait for 10 seconds. Return to heat. Gently shake the pot until all the corn kernel popped.
Here's a video show how the corn kernel pop.
3. Remove from heat. Transfer to a baking tray. Set aside.
4. Brown butter in a pot, add marshmallow. Remove from heat once melted.
5. Stir in popcorns.
6. Transfer to a lined baking tray. Add sprinkles (if using), press down and let it set.
7. Once it's set, cut into small square cubes.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!