Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Fruity Yoghurt Puffs 水果味酸奶小饼干(中英文食谱)



Fruity Yoghurt Puffs, crispy and melt in mouth. A very healthy snack for the little one and  the older one Lol... I personally like this! 

Well, I love baby food. Did I tell you I used to eat my son leftover baby food when he was younger? Gerber banana and pear fruit puree, Heinz teething biscuit, Gerber fruit puffs and many more. I probably eat these more than my son! Lol.... I just love snacking baby food because they are healthy, less sweet, less oil, no preservative and no artificial colouring. However these baby food are pricey. Now my boy is no longer a baby, so I'm not buying these pricey food anymore. Time to make my own. 







There is always a reason why those store-bought one are expensive. Well, those were freeze dried yoghurt puffs whereas homemade version is oven baked. Not 100% taste like the store bought yoghurt puffs but it's definitely a healthy snack for toddlers/ preschoolers. 



I would not recommend this snack for baby younger than 12 months old because this homemade version contains egg white. My baby can eat anything when he was small but not sure if some have sensitive tummy, so it's better to be safe and sorry :)


我不建议这食谱给一岁以下的宝宝,因为含有蛋白成份。担心有些宝宝会对蛋白敏感。






Ingredients: 


(A)

50g Yoghurt 任何口味的酸奶

(Can use plain yoghurt if baking for toddlers or any flavoured yoghurt of your preference. I used pineapple yoghurt this time. 我用了凤梨口味的。如果做给宝宝吃,用原味的)

32g Corn Flour 玉米粉

30g Milk Powder 奶粉


Measure (A) in a bowl. 



(B)

2 Egg White 蛋白

1 tsp Lemon Juice 柠檬汁

1 tsp Castor Sugar 细糖 (optional,可以不放)

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. In a bowl, mix together (A) with a spoon to form a smooth paste. Set aside.

把 (A) 搅拌均匀。






2. Whisk egg white until foamy, add lemon juice. Continue to whisk and add sugar gradually. Whisk until stiff peak.

蛋白打至起泡,加柠檬汁。慢慢加入细糖打至硬性发泡。







3. Scoop out 1/3 of meringue, mix well with the (A) mixture. Pour the (A) mixture to the remaining meringue and fold until well combined.

将1/3 的蛋白加入(A)搅拌均匀。再将(A)倒入蛋白,用刮刀搅拌均匀。


4. Transfer to a piping bag. Pipe as desired on a lined baking tray.

倒入挤花袋,挤出自己喜欢的形状在烤盘上。





5. Bake in a preheated oven 90'C for 60 minutes, reset temperature to 100'C for 20 minutes. Let it sit in the oven for 10 minutes after baked. The surface should be dry (not sticky) and crispy at this stage.

放进预热的烤箱,烤90度60 分钟。把温度调100度,烤20 分钟。烤好后留在烤箱里10 分钟。表面要干的,不粘手,脆脆的,就好了!


6. Keep in an airtight container when it's completely cooled. 

待凉后放进密封瓶子里。若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & FOLLOW my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!



I'm not sure how long can these be kept because I baked these last night, all gone in this afternoon Lol...





Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:


By Lynn J. Lin






























Recipe credit: Abigail Ngan. Thanks for sharing :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...