My son loves curry but can't take any spicy food. So contradicting right? This is another of my home cooked curry specially customised for him. Non Spicy Curry Ribs.
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
330g Pork Ribs
1 Large Potato (cut into big chunks)
2 tsp Tapioca Flour
1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Flour
15g Garlic (chopped)
25g Small Onion (chopped)
1 small Cinnamon Stick (about 4cm)
3 Lemongrass (chopped)
1 small Star Anise
Handful of Curry Leaves
1/2 tsp Balacan Powder
2.5 tsp Curry Powder
Soy Sauce (add to taste)
Garlic Salt (add to taste)
3 tbsp Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, add (A,except flour) to the ribs. Let marinate at least an hour. Stir in flour.
2. Heat oil in a skillet or pot, pan fry the ribs and potatoes separately. Or alternatively can be deep fried. Drain, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pot, add (B). Stir fry until fragrant.
4. Stir in ribs and potatoes. Add (C) and some hot water. Bring to boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the ribs are tender.
5. When it's ready, stir in (D). Remove from heat and serve warm with steamed rice. If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!