Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

Fresh Mango Pudding 鲜芒果布丁





I am a jelly + pudding lover! 

When I was a teenager, I used to make pudding using instant pudding powder with some fresh mango cubes in it. Now I'm more advance, made everything from scratch! Not because I have more time now, simply because I'm making this for my kid, I wanted to avoid all those colouring added in the instant pudding mix. 


Homemade Mango Pudding 
Photo Updated: April 2019

I have tried many recipes, trial and error as I always wanted to make pudding that can be un-mould, like this (the picture shown below). This was made with coconut milk, drizzle with some coconut milk. Fragrant and tasty, a successful one but too bad that I have lost my notes...
First attempt, made pudding from scratch, year 2014





I always wanted to make mango pudding again because my boy likes it. However, during mango season, the mangoes are so fresh, juicy and sweet. Whenever I cut the mangoes, we ate it fresh instead of using it to make dessert. Till today, when I cut the 'Thai Mango' that I bought from the supermarket, I decided to make mango pudding because it's orange flesh that we didn't like it. And so...I made this...





This can be un-mould easily :)
Gelatin amount: 15g


Ingredients and method:
中文食谱:请在网页的右边点击Translate,然后选择中文翻译


(A)

50g Water

10g or 1 tbsp Gelatine Powder
(use 15g for harder texture)

1. In a bowl, add in water (room temperature). Sprinkle gelatine and set aside. 

Mean while, prepare the mango puree.





(B)

2. To prepare the mango:


280g Mango Puree 


Blend the mango. Stir in 1 tsp fresh lemon juice 


Strain to get a smooth puree. 


Reserve some Mango (cut into cubes, drizzle with some lemon juice, covered and keep in the fridge for later use.)


If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!



(C)


90g Water

55g Sugar


3. Warm (C) in a saucepan, stir constantly until sugar fully dissolve. Add in (A). Stir until gelatine fully dissolve. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.



(D)

80g Whipping Cream or Coconut Milk or Milk


4. In a large bowl, stir together all (A+C), (B) and (D). 




5. Carefully pour into pudding cup/ mould.





6. Keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Add toppings and serve chilled. 

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...