Banana muffin is my all times favourite.. I used to make Eggless Banana Muffins with walnuts but this time, I ran out of walnut. So I modified the recipe, make it with egg this time, added cinnamon streusel instead of adding ground cinnamon in the muffin.
I must say.... this is a good try! This combination is just perfect :)
Ingredients: (Make 5 muffins)
100g All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
38g Unsalted Butter (Melted)
75g Castor Sugar
1.5 Large Banana (mashed)
30g All Purpose Flour
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Oatmeal
30g Unsalted Butter
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Preheat oven 180'C.
2. Sift (A) to mix well. Set aside.
3. Mix melted butter, sugar and egg with a folk. When it come together, mix with a whisk.
4. Add the butter sugar mixture into mashed banana, mix well.
5. Stir in (A) and mix until just well combined (no more lumps).
6. Prepare topping: Combine all dry ingredients. Mix in butter to form a crumbly mixture.
7. Line the baking tray. Pour the muffin batter into 5 muffin cups evenly. Sprinkle the crumbs on top.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
|My boy yummy school snack! :)|