This, I adapted from my old Banana Cake recipe. I made this in the morning so everything got to be FAST! I changed the method of beating the batter. Just dump in all wet ingredients and beat until ribbon stage.
I used coconut oil instead of olive oil this time. Just want to try a new flavor! Hmm....smells really good! If you like coconut flavor, try this!
Ingredients: (Yield 17 small cupcakes)
100g Castor Sugar
200g Banana/ 2 Large Bananas (mashed)
150g Cake Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
100g Coconut Oil (If you don't like coconut flavor, you can substitute with other cooking oil)
|This is how I normally pack cupcake/ muffin for my boy's school snack. Love this cake casing. :)|
1. In a mixer, beat the eggs, mashed banana and sugar until ribbon stage.
2. Sift in (B) in 3 batches. Use a spatula to mix well.
3. Stir in (C) and mix well with a hand whisk. Scrape the bottom to make sure the mixture are well combined.
4. Pour the mixture evenly into 17 paper cups.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for 20minutes
(Note to myself: First 15 minutes - Baking Mode, Last 5 minutes - Traditional Mode)
If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!