Well, nothing new to me... This is just another simple stir fry with hoisin sauce. My last minute meal always calls for ready-to-use sauces.
This recipe is similar to Stir Fry Vegetable & Chicken with Hoisin Sauce and Stir Fry Vegetables & Pork with Hoisin Sauce . I used prawn and anything prepared earlier to make up a quick stir fry.
Oil for cooking
Cooking Wine - Shao Xing
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Add seasoning to the prawn. Marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, stir fry garlic until fragrant. Add broccoli, baby corn and peas, stir fry about a minute, add in prawns , stir fry another minute.
4. When the prawn is about to cook through, stir in sauce. Mix well.
5. When the sauce is thicken and the prawn is cook through, stir in wolfberries remove from heat and serve warm with steamed rice.
Note: Cooking time may be vary if you are using non stick pan. I normally use my cast iron pan with medium-high heat for stir fry.