I'm so excited when I got these paw moulds!!!! See this, are they cute?
But too bad I'm still not well and my boy just recovered from fever. Everyone are HOT here in my house. So no baking at the moment but I want to use these cute moulds.
I found a way to have fun in the kitchen....a healthy way... ;)
1 Egg 鸡蛋 1粒
Paw Moulds 熊爪模
1. Separate egg yolk and egg white in 2 different plates/ bowls.
2. Use a syringe, take some egg yolk by pulling the plunger.
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
3. Carefully fill up the 'claws' with egg yolk.
4. Steam in a hot steamer until set.
5. Use a tablespoon, take 1/2 tbsp of egg white, layer on top. Steam until set.
6. Pour another layer of egg yolk on the egg white. Steam until set.
7. Repeat step 5-6 to use up the remaining egg.
8. When it's ready, remove from steamer. Let it cool a little and remove the egg from the mould. If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
|You must be wondering, how's the texture? how's the taste? |
The answer is.... taste like hard boiled egg, but the yolk... I like this one more!
|Yum! Do not over cooked the egg! This is perfect...soft and smooth.. :)|
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Tiffany Koong|
|By Angel Teo, using Hello Kitty mould.|