My boy is having stiff neck since yesterday, so no baking for this coming week. All STEAMED food for him. The first on the breakfast menu, Steamed Banana Cupcakes.
Ingredients: (Yield 6-8 small cupcakes)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
70g Castor Sugar
1 Ripe Banana (mashed)
75g Self Raising Flour
1. Whisk egg and sugar until the batter stop expanding.
2. Mix in banana, beat until combine. Add in oil, mix well.
3. Sift in flour and gently fold in. Do not over mix the batter.
4. Pour batter evenly into 6 small paper cups. Use 8 paper cups if you do not want a HUAT KUEH look cupcakes :)
5. Steam in a hot steamer for 13 minutes.
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Valerie Zhou|