Son has been asking me ' Mommy why you didn't add seaweed in my egg roll?'..Well, probably he miss the Seaweed Egg Roll that I made for him few months back. Alright, here's the special version specially made for him. All ingredients used were upon his special request! Weird combination but taste good!
Ingredients: Yield 2 servings for small eater :)
1 tbsp Fresh Milk
2 Honey Baked Ham
1 slice of Cheese (cut into 2)
1 Roasted Seaweed
Some oil for cooking
Roasted Sesame Seeds
Crispy Chicken Floss
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Add milk to egg, lightly whisk with a pair of chopsticks.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, cook the ham. This step is optional if you use cooked ham. However, I prefer not to give him 'cold' ham in the morning.
3. Transfer the ham to a plate. Pour the egg mixture onto the pan (i use non stick pan). When the egg is about to cook through, flip over.
4. Turn off the heat and continue to cook with the remaining heat. Layer with the seaweed.
5. Place the ham and the cheese on top.
6. Roll up.
7. Add toppings, cut and serve warm.