I named this Ants On The Log... Aren't the sesame seeds looks like ants? Got it? lol..
It's so hard to get my boy to eat his breakfast in the morning. So I got to think of something that is 'bright in color' to tempt him. This is similar to the Seaweed Egg Roll that I made for him few months back. I like to make egg rolls for breakfast because it's so easy and nutritious. You may want to see other egg roll recipes:
Seaweed Egg Roll (Korean Egg Roll 'Cheat Version')
Seaweed & Ham Cheesy Egg Roll
Ingredients: Yield 2 servings for small eater :)
1 tbsp Fresh Milk
2 Honey Baked Ham
2 slices of Cheese (cut into 2)
Some oil for cooking
Roasted Sesame Seeds
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Add milk to egg, lightly whisk with a pair of chopsticks.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, cook the ham. This step is optional if you use cooked ham. However, I prefer not to give him 'cold' ham in the morning.
3. Transfer the ham to a plate. Pour the egg mixture onto the pan (i use non stick pan). When the egg is about to cook through, flip over.
4. Turn off the heat and continue to cook with the remaining heat. Place 2 cheese in the middle.
5. Place the ham and the cheese on top.
6. Roll up.
7. Add toppings, cut and serve warm.