Another self-made-up dish! Cooked this on friday. I marinate the meat with Korean BBQ sauce a night before. Believe me, I really don't know how I want to cook the chicken when I add the sauce into it. Just let it marinate and rest in the fridge first, think later :) That's what I used to do.
I baked some Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars on friday and that's give me an idea. Since the oven was preheated, the first thing in my mind was...let's roast the chicken. Friday is a day to clear everything in the fridge, so I just dump in all the vegetables, add some herbs and spices. Let it roast in the oven, while I sit back and relax. :) And the taste...AWESOME!
|whoops...almost forget to take a snap shot of the 'internal' of the meat. It's juicy and tender.|
|My boy finished his bowl of rice in no time...and so as the food in the dish|
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1 Whole Chicken Leg (Boneless)
3 King Oyster Mushroom
Korean BBQ Sauce
Some Garlic Salt
Some Garlic Pepper
Some Dried Parsley
Some Olive Oil
1. Wash and dry chicken leg with kitchen towel. Add about 4-5 tbsp of Korean BBQ Sauce and rub all over the meat. Let it marinate overnight in the fridge.
2. Peel and cut carrot and potatoes into chunks. Toss with some olive oil, dried parsley and garlic salt.
3. Slice king oyster mushroom and place in the middle.
4. Place marinated chicken on the mushrooms. Drizzle the sauce all over. Sprinkle some garlic pepper.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 175'C Gratin Mode for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, return to oven and continue to bake 10 minutes.