This is nothing new to us as I started making this in June 2013...Haha..I'm not very good in memory, just found some old photos in my phone. The first batch of pomegranate popsicles were made by my boy, he was 4 years old that time. My lovely baby.
|13 June, 2013 - My little helper making his own popsicles in my old kitchen (before reno)|
|Pomegranate popsicle made by my boy. Added some strawberry chunks.|
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
2 Large Pomegranate
Some Pure Honey
1. Wash and dry the pomegranate. Use a small knife, slit around the pomegranate. Gently press and tear to open.
2. Pop out the seeds by pressing the back of the pomegranate. This step may take some times.
3. Transfer the seeds to a ziplock bag. Seal.
4. Use a rolling pin to press on the seeds to extract the juice.
5. Use a pair of scissors, snip a small hole at the edge of the ziplock bag. Carefully pour and strain the juice into a bowl/ cup.
6. Add some honey to taste. Carefully pour the juice into the popsicle mould. Store in the freezer for at least 6 hours.