This is a simple and quick pizza...hmm, I named it pizza because I used all the pizza ingredients to make this, except the noodles of course. Made this in a skillet, no bake, as simple as can be.... :)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1 *Salmon Fillet (cut into small chunks)
*I cooked this for my 5 year old boy, so I chose the food that packed with nutrients instead of processed food, therefore I seldom add sausages/ bacon/ ham in his food. However, you can replace salmon with any food that you like :) *
5 Swiss Brown Mushroom (sliced)
3 Baby Corn (cut into small chunks)
2 cloves Garlic (Minced)
|I was in a rush, so just simply cut everything into CHUNKS!|
1 Large Egg (add a pinch of salt, sugar and white pepper, lightly beaten)
Pizza Plus Shredded Cheese Mixture (or shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese)
Some Dried Parsley (optional)
1. Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic, stir fry until fragrant. Stir in salmon, mushroom and baby corn. Add some garlic salt and white pepper to taste. When the salmon is cooked, remove from heat, set a side.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add in noodle. Spread the noodles over the skillet.
3. Carefully flip over the noodle. Drizzle the beaten egg all over the noodle. When the egg started to set, layer the cooked salmon, mushroom and baby corn on top. Layer some shredded cheese all over.
4. Cover and let it cook until the cheese melted, with very low heat or else the bottom of the noodle pizza may burn.
5. Drizzle some pizza sauce on top. Cover and let it cook for a minute. Topped with some dried parsley. Serve warm.