We were away for a short trip for 3 days, when we were back to the house last night, our house was blackout! Sigh, power trip again! The power was switched off for 24 hours. My cheese, milk, yoghurt, ham etc etc, all got to go into the bin. My frozen food all thawed, but still remain cold like in the chiller compartment. The big packet of frozen pork belly and minced meat got to clear up today.
To cook fat belly, I only use my Tefal Actifry. The best thing it can do is to extract the oil out from the fat belly and my kitchen remain CLEAN :)
480g Pork Belly Slices
35g Red Fermented Bean Curd (Nam Yu)
1 tbsp Cooking Wine （Shaoxing)
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
40g Small Onion (finely grated, squeeze out the juice to be used for seasoning)
2 tsp Tapioca Flour
Some Dark Soy Sauce (optional)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Wash and dry the pork belly with kitchen towels. Cut into 1.5 inch each.
2. Mix all seasoning in a bowl. Add in pork belly and mix well. Let marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Place the marinated pork belly on the Tefal Actifry pan, cook for 15 minutes. (The cooking time depends on the thickness of the meat.)
|The 'purple' color things are the remaining small onion.|
4. Lightly beaten an egg and stir in the marinated pork belly.
5. Coat the pork belly with some flour and deep fry until golden brown.
If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!