Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Stir-Fry Prawn & Egg 虾仁炒蛋


This is adapted from my mom's recipe. My mom used to cook fried egg with shrimps, which is one of my favorite dish when I was small and even now. I used to cook this for my boy and it used to look like fried egg or omelette when I used the non-stick pan. Ever since I changed my non-stick pan to a cast-iron skillet, I can't make it look like omelette anymore. The reason is......I don't like to add so much oil in my food and I really not so good in using cast-iron skillet! I'm still not familiar with it.

Well, whether it looks like omelette or stir fry egg, it's still my boy and mine favorite dish. As long as it is delicious, who cares? :)


Ingredients:

Important Notes:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


注意:




如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!


4 Prawn (Peeled, deveined and cut into small chunks)
2 Large Egg
Some Spring Onion (optional)
2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
Oil for cooking

Seasoning:
(A)
Sesame Oil
Salt
White Pepper
(B)
Soy Sauce

Method:
1. Add seasoning (A) to prawn. Marinate for 15 minutes.



2. In a bowl, lightly beat egg and add some soy sauce and spring onion. Mix well, set aside.



3. Heat oil in a skillet, fry garlic until fragrant. Add prawn, fry until almost cooked.
4. Add egg mixture, stir-fry until cook through.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...