This is adapted from my mom's recipe. My mom used to cook fried egg with shrimps, which is one of my favorite dish when I was small and even now. I used to cook this for my boy and it used to look like fried egg or omelette when I used the non-stick pan. Ever since I changed my non-stick pan to a cast-iron skillet, I can't make it look like omelette anymore. The reason is......I don't like to add so much oil in my food and I really not so good in using cast-iron skillet! I'm still not familiar with it.
Well, whether it looks like omelette or stir fry egg, it's still my boy and mine favorite dish. As long as it is delicious, who cares? :)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
4 Prawn (Peeled, deveined and cut into small chunks)
2 Large Egg
Some Spring Onion (optional)
2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
Oil for cooking
1. Add seasoning (A) to prawn. Marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, lightly beat egg and add some soy sauce and spring onion. Mix well, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, fry garlic until fragrant. Add prawn, fry until almost cooked.
4. Add egg mixture, stir-fry until cook through.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.