Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 15 September 2014

Stir-Fry Assorted Mushroom with Chu Hou Paste 柱侯酱炒鲜杂菌






Whenever I step in a supermarket, I'd buy something...buy first, think and use later. This is the sauce I bought weeks ago. It was sitting in my storeroom quietly without me notice its appearance. Until today, I bought some very fresh assorted mushrooms and scratching my head, thinking what to cook for dinner. 

I normally stir-fry assorted mushrooms with Teriyaki sauce, but we just had Teriyaki Cod for lunch. So this time, I used Chu Hou Paste. Yes, this is my first attempt using this sauce. I stir-fry the mushrooms with some tender sliced pork. Served with steamed rice with some spring onion fried egg and vegetables, simple and delicious. My boy rated this as 'Yummy' food, so I definitely will cook this again.


Ingredients:
King Oyster Mushroom
Enoki Mushroom
Shiitake Mushroom
Shimeji Mushroom
Sliced Pork/ Chicken
Garlic
Wolfberry 

Seasoning:
Cooking Wine
Soy Sauce
Sugar
Sesame Oil
White Pepper
Tapioca Flour for sliced pork/ Corn Flour for sliced chicken 

Sauce:
Chu Hou Paste
Soy Sauce
Sesame Oil
White Pepper
Sugar
Corn Flour 
Water

Oil for cooking


Method:
1. Add seasoning to sliced pork/ chicken. Marinate for 20 minutes. 
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, fry garlic until fragrant. Add in sliced pork/ chicken, fry until almost cooked. Stir in mushrooms, fry for 1-2 minutes until mushrooms are softened. Add some water, simmer in low heat for 2 minutes. 
4. Stir in sauce and wolfberry. Simmer 1 minute, remove from heat and serve warm with steamed rice.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...