Everyone's knows, eggs are nutritious and delicious if you know how to cook it. I include egg in my everyday home-cooked meals, just because it's easy to cook. hahaha
As simple as a plain fried egg, my boy would eat it. Of course, there're some ways to make the simple plain fried egg delicious. You must know how to control the heat and when to heat up oil and pour in the egg, and not to overcook the egg.
Here's another recipe of fried egg with long beans. Yes, this one I can make it like an omelette even with my cast-iron skillet. :)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
4 Long beans (chopped into thin pieces)
2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl, lightly beat egg and add some soy sauce, mix well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic. Fry until fragrant. Add in long beans and drizzle some salt.
3. Stir-fry until the long beans are cooked.
4. Pour egg mixture over the long beans. When the edges are set, flip over and let it cook through.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.