This cake is soft and moist, the texture is perfect! But.... try this only if you really love LEMON. :)
Ingredients: Make 10 cupcakes
3 Egg Yolk
20g Castor Sugar
30g Lemon Juice
1tsp Lemon Zest (optional)
45g Cake Flour
5g Corn Flour
3 Egg White
55g Castor Sugar
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Whisk egg yolk and sugar until pale and thick. Add in oil mix well. Add lemon juice and lemon zest (if using), mix well.
2. Sift in cake flour and corn flour. Mix well, set aside.
3. Whisk egg white until foamy. Add sugar gradually and whisk until stiff peak.
4. Fold egg white into egg yolk batter (3 batches). Pour evenly into 10 paper cups.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 160'C for 20-25 minutes.