Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Mint Pot Plant Dessert- Milo Pudding with Crushed Oreo






I saw this interesting dessert on Facebook before, if I was not mistaken, that was an ice cream pot plant sold in the night market in Malaysia. Today I made it with Milo pudding as based. Sound's weird right? Yeah, I used Milo because I need to use up my big tin of Milo that my hubby brought back all the way from Australia. Still got a lot more in the tin, so I'm going to make more food with Milo this coming school holiday!





Ingredients: (make 2 small pot plants)

1 cup Fresh Milk
1 1/2 tsp Gelatin
10 tbsp Milo or add to taste, my boy cooked this and tasted it, he said '10 tbsp is just nice!' 
Crushed Oreo (cream filling removed)
2 stalks of Fresh Mint for decoration


If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. Sprinkle gelatin in the milk. Wait for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan. Simmer in low heat, keep stirring until gelatin dissolved. 
3. Add milo to taste. Do not bring to boil. 
4. Pour into 2 small bowls/ containers. Chill until it is set. 
5. Cover the top with crushed oreo. Gently place the mint stalk in the middle. Serve chilled.

若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...