I saw this interesting dessert on facebook before, if I was not mistaken, that was an ice cream pot plant sold in the night market in Malaysia. Today I made it with Milo pudding as based. Sound's weird right? Yeah I used Milo because I need to used up my big tin of Milo that my hubby brought back all the way from Australia. Still got a lot more in the tin, so I'm going to make more food with Milo this coming school holiday!
Ingredients: (make 2 small pot plant)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1 cup Fresh Milk
1 1/2 tsp Gelatin
10 tbsp Milo or add to taste, my boy cooked this and tasted it, he said '10 tbsp is just nice!'
Crushed Oreo (cream filling removed)
2 stalk of Fresh Mint for decoration
1. Sprinkle gelatin in the milk. Wait for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan. Simmer in low heat, keep stirring until gelatin dissolved.
3. Add milo to taste. Do not bring to boil.
4. Pour into 2 small bowls/ containers. Chill until it set.
5. Cover the top with crushed oreo. Gently place the mint stalk in the middle. Serve chilled.