I made this for breakfast last sunday. It's a very simple recipe with simple ingredients. However, it's quite time consuming to prepare this food for breakfast. Preparation + cooking time is about 40 minutes. But...it's nutritious and delicious! I'll only make this on weekends when I do not need to rush my boy to school. :)
Ingredients: (Make 3 hash brown cups)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1 Large Potato
2 Egg (Lightly beaten)
2 Ham (chopped)
Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
1. Peel potato. Shred with a grater. Squeeze shredded potato to remove starch and dehydrate.
2. Add some salt, pepper, oil and parmesan cheese.
3. Scoop into greased muffin tin. Make a well in the middle. Bake in a preheated oven 200'C for 12-15 minutes.
4. Mean while, mix eggs, shredded cheese mixture and chopped ham in a bowl.
5. When the hash brown cups are ready. Lower temperature to 180'C.
6. Scoop the egg mixture into the baked hash brown cups. Bake 15 minutes or until cook through.
7. Serve warm.