Just this and a bowl of steamed rice, a complete meal is settled. :)
Oil for cooking
1. Add seasoning to the sliced chicken breast. Marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Add in oyster mushroom, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, stir fry garlic until fragrant. Add broccoli and baby corn, stir fry about a minute or two, add chicken, stir fry another minute or two.
4. When the chicken is about to cook through, stir in sauce and mushroom. Mix well.
5. When the sauce is thicken and the chicken is cook through, remove from heat and serve warm with steamed rice.