This is similar to Stir Fry Vegetable & Chicken with Hoisin Sauce recipe. I used sliced pork fillet and shiitake mushroom this time.
Oil for cooking
1. Add seasoning to the sliced pork. Marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Add in Shiitake mushroom, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, stir fry garlic until fragrant. Add broccoli and baby corn, stir fry about a minute or two, add pork, stir fry another minute or two.
4. When the pork is about to cook through, stir in sauce and mushroom. Mix well.
5. When the sauce is thicken and the pork is cook through, remove from heat and serve warm with steamed rice.