He likes it a lot and therefore I must add this recipe to my archives before I forget how to make it.
Pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 small Carrot (Peeled and finely shredded with a grater)
1 Packet of Roasted Seaweed
Handful of Pork Floss/ Chicken Floss (optional)
Oil for cooking (I use Medella Premium Orgarnic Coconut Oil)
Updated 12 May 2016: Added 1 tsp mirin + 2 tsp milk in the egg. The texture is softer and taste better.
|Packed this for my son to eat during school recess. It can be served warm or cold.|
This is made without chicken/pork floss.
Photo updated 12 May 2016.
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Crack the eggs into a clean bowl. Add salt and pepper. Lightly beat the egg.
2. Add shredded carrot into the beaten egg. Mix well.
3. In a skillet, heat some oil in low-medium heat, cook the egg.
4. When the egg is about to cook, place the seaweed on top. Turn off the heat and cook with the remaining heat.
7. Slice and serve. If you like my recipe, click here, follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed.