My boy likes to eat mushroom... So whenever I see fresh mushroom, I will buy and add to his meal. This, the stuffed portobello, I had made many times, but never repeat the same recipe. That's my way of cooking....'Just stuffed whatever available in the fridge'. However, there are some basic ingredients and seasoning that I added in my version of stuffed mushroom that I need to save in my archives here...just in cased I forgot about it, someday....
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
Large Portobello Mushroom
Ham/ Bacon (chopped)
Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella and cheddar)
Oats/ Bread Crumbs/ Rice Crumbs
Cooking Wine (Shao Xing)
1. Add seasoning to minced meat. Marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Mix ham/bacon, shredded cheese and oats/bread crumbs/ rice crumbs with the marinated minced meat.
3. Stuff the mushroom with the minced meat mixture.
4. Cook in Tefal Actifry for 5 minutes.
5. Add the shredded cheese topping and continue to cook until cook through.