Click LIKE to receive recipe updates on Facebook

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 400 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.



Thursday, 28 August 2014

Honey Garlic Baby Ribs


I wanted to cook this for quite some times, just do not have the initiative to thaw the frozen baby ribs. Yeah...I used frozen ribs, not the one selling in the market. This is the premium ribs that 'I' believed is more tender and of course better quality. 

Today was a rainy lazy day..... no mood to bake anything or shopping for groceries. So I dug my fridge and found this in the freezer. And without other option, I cooked this for dinner. 



When I unpacked the ribs, it took me 15 seconds to read these words...my mind was zzz...I need some rest 


Ingredients:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!



500g Baby Ribs (Cut)

Seasoning:
4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
1tsp Grated Ginger
Pinch of Garlic Pepper
Pinch of Chinese Five Spice
1 1/2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
1 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 tbsp Honey

Sesame 

Method:
1. Mix all seasoning in a bowl. 



2. Dip the ribs with the seasoning and place in a clean container. Cover and keep in refrigerator. Let marinate for at least 2 hours. Today I marinate for 5 hours. 





3. Place the ribs on the Tefal Actifry pan. Reserve the excess sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.



4. Add some sesame into the sauce. Pour the sauce on the ribs, continue to cook for another 6 minutes. 







Well, this was my first attempt and I do not know how would it turn out. So I cooked some soy sauce fried noodles as 'back up food' just in case my recipe failed. Hahaha...I'm glad that this recipe was a successful one. :) 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...