Few days ago, I made the Hidden Treasure Steamed Tofu with hidden vegetables and chicken breast meat. My boy simply loves it. So today I made it again with minced pork and other 'hidden treasures'...the broccoli stem.
|This the thing...hidden in today's steamed tofu, because this was the only thing left in my fridge. :)|
1 tube Egg Tofu
1 Broccoli Stem(Finely chopped)
3 Large Prawn (Minced)
3 heap tbsp Minced Pork
(Season with cooking wine, salt, sugar, soy sauce and tapioca starch)
Seasoning: Add to taste
Some wolfberry for garnishing
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Mix all the ingredients and seasoning together. Mashed the tofu.
2. Oil the steaming tray with sesame oil.
3. Use a spoon, scoop the tofu mixture onto the tray. Topped with some wolfberry. (This is optional, I just like my food to looks good!)
4. Steam in a hot steamer for 10-15 minutes (depends on the thickness of the patties).
5. Remove the tofu from the tray. Transfer the tofu on a plate and serve warm with steamed rice. If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!