Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Brown Butter Frosting


I made Oatmeal & Carrot Muffins today...Too bored with just ordinary muffins...and my boy request for toppings, so I made this quick frosting for him. Ohh....don't look at the drawings, it's just for fun, not to beautify the muffins...and I ran out of time when I made this. Too busy with house chores...well, I guess only stay home mom will understand what I mean. :)

This is the frosting recipe for a cake. Today I made half still got some leftover. So for 18 mini muffins, 1/4 should be enough.

Ingredients:
60g Butter
2 cup Icing Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Milk

Method:
1. In a saucepan, cook butter and keep stirring until lightly browned and fragrant. 
2. Remove from heat. Add in 1/2 of the icing sugar. Mix well.
3. Stir in vanilla extract and milk. 
4. Add the remaining icing sugar.
5. Pour over the cake or for drawing, fill the mixture into a piping bag and draw the desired picture. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...