I bought some raw almond, thought of making almond dessert but lately I was too busy with my house renovation and making my son's birthday party's stuffs. Today, finally I had an hour free at home, so I made this crunchy snack for my boy to eat in the car while we drive back to our hometown. My dad and sis like almond too, I'm going to bring back some for them. Hope they'll like it.
300g Raw Almond 杏仁 300克
100g Castor Sugar 糖 100克
1/2 Tsp Salt 盐 半小匙
1 Egg White 蛋白 1粒
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 香草精 1小匙
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Preheat oven 170'C. Place almond on a lined baking tray in a single layer.
2. Bake 4 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven and stir.
3. Bake 4 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven, let it cool.
4. In a clean bowl, combine sugar and salt.
5. Mix egg white and vanilla extract.
6. Stir in sugar and salt mixture. Add almond and coat well.
7. Transfer almond onto lined baking tray.
8. Bake 160'C on middle rack, about 30 minutes.
9. Turn off heat. Let it stand in oven till dry.
10. Remove from oven and let it cool completely. Keep in air tight container.
If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & FOLLOW my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Angela Yen|
|By Angela Yen|
|By Lai Lai|
|By Liza Salleh and Quinta E Bama|
|By Liza Salleh|
|By Quinta E Bama|
|By Yufen Tai, made with Macademia nuts and walnuts.|