|The weather was too hot here, it's melting too fast that I can't get a nice shot of it.|
I used to make sorbet with fresh fruits or frozen fruits for him. But this time, I want to make something creamy....something that can pair with my overstock Oreo cookies. I got some left over thickened cream after I made his blueberry scones, just nice for the creamy and smooth Oreo Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
200ml Thickened Cream
150ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Peanut Butter (optional)
8 Oreo Cookies (crushed)
1. Whip the thickened cream until whipped cream consistency.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk in a clean bowl. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Fold in whipped cream in 2 batches.
4. Stir in crushed oreo cookies. Gently stir in peanut butter to make the swirl in the cream mixture.
5. Pour in a freezer safe container. Layer some crushed oreo cookies on top.
6. Let it freeze overnight.
If you like my recipe, click here, follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page to receive more recipe updates. Enjoy!
|Before going to the freezer|