This is a 'sinful' dessert! Rich, creamy and sweet... It's my first Nutella Cheesecake...I added some icing sugar which I think I should reduce the amount next time. Just a little too sweet for me.
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
125g Digestive Biscuit (Crushed)
40g Unsalted Butter (softened to room temperature)
250g Cream Cheese
40g Icing Sugar (Optional or reduce amount for a less sweet cheesecake)
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, to decorate
1. Combine crushed biscuit and butter in a bowl. Add in 1/2 tbsp of Nutella. Mix well.
2. Spread onto tart/ cake pan (with removable base) or a metal ring and press down with the back of a spoon ( or with cleaned hand). Refrigerate till set.
3. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese with the remaining Nutella and icing sugar.
4. Pour onto the chilled base. Sift cocoa powder over the top and chilled for 6-8 hours.
5. Serve chilled straight from the fridge.
|Mini Nutella Cheesecake for my little boy|