Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 19 June 2014

Hakka Noodle With Minced Pork 客家肉碎面



Is this the authentic Hakka noodle? I don't know, my mom used to cook it this way and it tastes similar to the famous Hakka noodle in my hometown. 

I normally cooked this without measuring the ingredients and so as my mom, the way we cook at home is by estimation aka 'agar-ration' 凭感觉烹饪.  However, due to high demand from my readers who needs recipe with exact amount used of each ingredients, I have edited this blog post with details. Hope it helps. 


Photo updated: 4 Jan 2017
Cooked this for my boy to eat during school recess. This time, I used organic carrot flat noodles.
If you like my recess food idea, 
click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recess food ideas/ updates.


Watch how I cooked and packed Hakka Minced Meat Noodle in the morning with my eyes half-opened... :P







Recipe adapted from my mom's way of cooking ;)

Ingredients: 1 small serving 
材料:1人份

50g Minced Pork 肉碎 50克

1 Flat Noodle, 45g 面 45克
(I used organic noodle)

15g Dried Shrimp 虾米 15克

1 tsp Minced Garlic 蒜茸 1茶匙

1 tbsp Cooking Oil 油 1汤匙

1 tsp chopped Spring Onion 葱碎 1茶匙


Seasoning: 调味料

1 tsp Oyster Sauce 蚝油 1茶匙

1 dash of White Pepper 胡椒粉 少许

1/4 tsp Tapioca Flour/ Ginger Juice 木薯粉/姜汁 1/4茶匙

1g Sesame Oil 麻油 1克

1/2 tsp Soy Sauce 酱油 1/2 茶匙

0.5g Sugar 糖 0.5克




Pinch of Salt and pepper, add to taste 少许盐和胡椒粉调味


Photo updated: 30th Dec 2015 


If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!



Method: 步骤

1. Add seasoning (A) into minced pork. Marinate for 1 hour.
把(A)加入肉碎搅拌均匀,腌1小时。

2. Meanwhile, soak dried shrimp for 20 minutes. Drain and finely chopped. Mix with minced garlic.
把虾米浸泡20分钟后剁碎。把虾米碎和蒜茸混合备用。

3. Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the noodle for a few minutes. Discard hot water, rinse with cold water, drain and stir in some sesame oil.
把面煮好,冲一冲冷水,加少许麻油,备用。

4. Heat oil in the skillet, add in mixture of dried shrimp and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
把油烧热,爆香虾米碎和蒜茸。

5. Add the minced pork and fry till cooked. Add a little water, a pinch of salt and pepper, simmer for about 2 minutes or till the gravy is thicken. 
加入肉碎,炒熟。加少许水,焖一焖,加少许盐和胡椒粉调味。

6. Remove from heat. Garnish with chopped spring onion and served warm with noodles. 
收汁后,配搭面条和葱碎,即可享用。

Note: I'm cooking for my little boy, so I prefer to make everything ready-to-eat for him. In step 6, stir in noodles and let it simmer for few seconds to absorb the flavour, dish out and garnish with chopped spring onion. 如果是煮给小朋友吃的,我一般的做法是把肉碎煮好后,加入面条,焖一焖入味,然后才上桌。那小朋友就不会吃完肉碎不吃面咯!;) 若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!


Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:


By Jasmine Tan

By Jasmine Tan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...