Is this the authentic Hakka noodle? I don't know, my mom used to cook it this way and it tastes similar to the famous Hakka noodle in my hometown.
I normally cooked this without measuring the ingredients and so as my mom, the way we cook at home is by estimation aka 'agar-ration' 凭感觉烹饪. However, due to high demand from my readers who needs recipe with exact amount used of each ingredients, I have edited this blog post with details. Hope it helps.
|Photo updated: 4 Jan 2017|
Cooked this for my boy to eat during school recess. This time, I used organic carrot flat noodles.
If you like my recess food idea, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recess food ideas/ updates.
Watch how I cooked and packed Hakka Minced Meat Noodle in the morning with my eyes half-opened... :P
Recipe adapted from my mom's way of cooking ;)
Ingredients: 1 small serving
50g Minced Pork 肉碎 50克
1 Flat Noodle, 45g 面 45克
(I used organic noodle)
15g Dried Shrimp 虾米 15克
1 tsp Minced Garlic 蒜茸 1茶匙
1 tbsp Cooking Oil 油 1汤匙
1 tsp chopped Spring Onion 葱碎 1茶匙
1 tsp Oyster Sauce 蚝油 1茶匙
1 dash of White Pepper 胡椒粉 少许
1/4 tsp Tapioca Flour/ Ginger Juice 木薯粉／姜汁 1/4茶匙
1g Sesame Oil 麻油 1克
1/2 tsp Soy Sauce 酱油 1/2 茶匙
0.5g Sugar 糖 0.5克
Pinch of Salt and pepper, add to taste 少许盐和胡椒粉调味
|Photo updated: 30th Dec 2015 |
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Add seasoning (A) into minced pork. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, soak dried shrimp for 20 minutes. Drain and finely chopped. Mix with minced garlic.
3. Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the noodle for a few minutes. Discard hot water, rinse with cold water, drain and stir in some sesame oil.
4. Heat oil in the skillet, add in mixture of dried shrimp and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
5. Add the minced pork and fry till cooked. Add a little water, a pinch of salt and pepper, simmer for about 2 minutes or till the gravy is thicken.
6. Remove from heat. Garnish with chopped spring onion and served warm with noodles.
Note: I'm cooking for my little boy, so I prefer to make everything ready-to-eat for him. In step 6, stir in noodles and let it simmer for few seconds to absorb the flavour, dish out and garnish with chopped spring onion. 如果是煮给小朋友吃的，我一般的做法是把肉碎煮好后，加入面条，焖一焖入味，然后才上桌。那小朋友就不会吃完肉碎不吃面咯！;) 若喜欢我的食谱，可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页，不要错过最新食谱发布。